Dhanteras 2021 Festival Wishes for Wife

 Dhanteras 2021 Festival Wishes for Wife


  • I pray to God to bless my dearest wife with all the happiness in this world and help her achieve all her dreams….. Wishing you a prosperous and wonderful Dhanteras.
  • On the occasion of Dhanteras I wish that you walk the path of success and enjoy great wealth, prosperity and fame….. Bless you and wish you Happy Dhanteras my sweet wife.
  • May the occasion of Dhanteras make all your dreams come true…. May this auspicious day brighten your coming year with wealth and prosperity…. Happy Dhanteras to you wife.
  • May your happiness and wealth multiply and all your problems and losses disappear from your life…. Wishing a very Happy Dhanteras to my pretty wife.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dhanteras 2021 in Marathi Wishes धनत्रयोदशीच्या हार्दिक शुभेच्छा 2021

Dhanteras 2021 Ye Na Kare Galti धनतेरस पर न करें यह गलतियां

Diwali Dhanteras 2021 Date Shubh Muhurat Lakshmi Pujan Timings