Dhanteras 2021 Messages for Brother and Sister

 Dhanteras 2021 Messages for Brother and Sister


  • May the sparkles of Dhanteras fill your life with eternal joy and happiness…. May Lord Dhanvantri bless you with great health and lots of opportunities for a successful tomorrow.
  • Sending my warm wishes on Dhanteras to my sister who is like the most precious thing to me in this world…. I wish you a blessed and wonderful Dhanteras and Diwali.
  • May the celebrations of Dhanteras go on forever for you…. May there are more and more opportunities in your life to bring you success and happiness…. Happy Dhanteras sister.
  • Wishing a blessed and Happy Dhanteras to my loving sister who is like the biggest treasure given to me by Lord Kuber…. May you are always happy and smiling.
  • On the festive occasion of Dhanteras I am sending you my heartfelt wishes…. May you have a memorable season full of celebrations and joy.
  • As we get ready to get busy with the most awaited celebrations of the year I am sending my sweet sister lots of love and warm wishes for a wonderful Dhanteras.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dhanteras 2021 in Marathi Wishes धनत्रयोदशीच्या हार्दिक शुभेच्छा 2021

Dhanteras 2021 Ye Na Kare Galti धनतेरस पर न करें यह गलतियां

Thank You Messages for Dhanteras 2021