Dhanteras 2021 Messages for Son and Daughter

 Dhanteras 2021 Messages for Son and Daughter


  • Wishing a very warm, beautiful and Happy Dhanteras to my daughter…. May Lord Kuber is always there to fill your life with goodness of health and wealth.
  • A very Happy Dhanteras to my daughter….. May the happiness and smiles in your life never fade…. May you are always blessed and successful.
  • I pray to Lord Dhanvantri to always impart you strength to have the best of health…. Sending you lots of love and warm wishes on Dhanteras.
  • To my loving and caring daughter I wish a very Happy Dhanteras to you…. May success awaits you in the year which will begin very soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dhanteras 2021 in Marathi Wishes धनत्रयोदशीच्या हार्दिक शुभेच्छा 2021

Dhanteras 2021 Ye Na Kare Galti धनतेरस पर न करें यह गलतियां

Diwali Dhanteras 2021 Date Shubh Muhurat Lakshmi Pujan Timings