Dhanteras 2021 Messages for Students and Kids

 Dhanteras 2021 Messages for Students and Kids


  • On the occasion of Dhanteras I pray for your smiles and well being, I pray for your joy and success forever and ever….. Warm wishes on Dhanteras.
  • May the celebrations of Dhanteras and Diwali be the brightest for you….. With lots of love, wishing a very Happy Dhanteras to my dearest kid.
  • Warm wishes on the festive occasion of Dhanteras to my loving baby….. I pray to God to shower you with his choicest blessings for a beautiful year.
  • May this festive season bring along smiles on your face and happiness in your heart…. Warm wishes on Dhanteras to my little angel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dhanteras 2021 in Marathi Wishes धनत्रयोदशीच्या हार्दिक शुभेच्छा 2021

Dhanteras 2021 Ye Na Kare Galti धनतेरस पर न करें यह गलतियां

Diwali Dhanteras 2021 Date Shubh Muhurat Lakshmi Pujan Timings